Prostate Treatment with Ayurveda
Men over the age of fifty are more likely to suffer from prostate problems. The prostate gland is a male gland and is about the size of a large walnut. The prostate is a small gland located below the kidneys and is located around the urethra at the beginning of the urethra, at the base of the bladder. This gland plays a role in sexual and urinary functions.
According to Ayurveda, it is called Ashtila (अष्ठिला). Inflammation of the bowel and rectum by blocking the bladder and rectum, causing symptoms of severe pain, flatulence, urinary incontinence, and urinary incontinence, and swollen glands that are hard, stone-like in the place of the mouth. This gland is called the urethra.
Various disorders of the prostate are found, including enlargement of the prostate gland, benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), and swelling or inflammation of the prostate gland.
Prostate disorders can lead to difficulty urinating and the need to avoid frequent urination during night time sleep, as well as pain in the lower back and thighs, legs, and feet.
Causes of prostate disorders:-
- Aging is the main cause
- Prolonged sitting in some occupations increases the pressure in the bladder area and results in swelling of the cells around and around the prostate gland.
- Having a habit of constant masturbation, due to the constant inflammation of the glands due to the constant sexual arousal due to the drug for sexual arousal.
- Not drinking enough water throughout the day leads to insufficient fluid in the body, leading to urinary tract infections.
Having a habit of constantly stopping the flow of urine.
- The habit of drinking too much alcohol or caffeinated beverages, alcoholism.
- With the use of the same modern medicine for a long time
- Improper daily diet, not eating on time, causes the formation of toxins in the body and lays the foundation for disease.
- Another important cause of prostate disorders is constipation, persistent constipation when stool accumulates in the intestine which puts pressure on the prostate gland and makes it swollen.
Enlarged Prostate Symptoms:-
- Urinary incontinence starts with the bladder – it takes stress to start urinating. The bladder does not empty properly and some urine is left behind and there is a feeling of urinary incontinence.
- Decreased size and flow of urine.
- Feels pain in the bladder, urinary imbalance.
- Drops even after urination, weak urination, stagnation.
- Getting up all night to urinate.
- Feels the urge to urinate.
- Cellular Strength – Urgent need to go, decreased strength of the cells that control urine.
- Urinary tract infections due to poor flushing of the bladder.
- Frequent urination, especially at night.
- Uncertainty of urination, lack of control over urination.
- Prolonged emptying of the bladder, prolonged urinary retention.
- Bleeding from the urine.
- A balanced lifestyle and dietary changes can control most prostate problems.
Enlarged Prostate Diet :-
1) Pathya: Diet
- Old red sal, wheat, barley, rice, katemath, Lal math, padwal, radish, ghol, green gram, kulith, buck, pumpkin, cucumber, grapes, coconut, date, watermelon. Milk, curd, buttermilk, butter, ghee – cow’s milk, boiled water. Ginger, fresh Turmeric, Banana Onion, Radish, Cow Urine, Coriander, Cumin, Cilantro, Veladode, Sugarcane, Kankol, Durva, Sabja, Ahliv, Licorice, Herbal Tea, Jaggery, etc.
- Putting lepa on the abdomen, applying ointment, drinking medicinal ghee, Sitz bath – sitting in medicinal warm water.
- Basti in Panchakarma, Uttar Basti (urinary tract Basti), Pichu, Lep treatment gives immediate relief.
2) Apathya: Diet to Avoid
- Grains like Maize, Vari, Nachani, Sawe, etc., Shevaga, Tomato, Red Pumpkin, Dodka, Ghosali, Fenugreek, Flax, Chuka, Wal, Pea, Pavte, Purple, Raw Peel, Pineapple, Plum, Peach, Carmel, Flax, Cheese, Perishable Water, Extremely Hot Water, Garlic, RB, Carrot, Sago, Alcohol, Contraindications, Toxicity, Mustard, spicy foods should be avoided.
3) Laborous work, sex, walking in the sun, waking up at night, exercising, sitting on a vehicle. These things should be avoided altogether.
4) Yoga practice – Vajrasana, Siddhasana, Gomukhasana, Baddhapadmasana, Guptasana, Paschimottosana, Sarvangasana, Pavanmuktasana, Ashwini Mudra, Mulbandha, Shatali Pranayama e. Asanas and pranayama are beneficial with regular practice as advised by a yoga expert.
5) Avoid large amounts of fluids at the same time and especially at night.
6) Avoid drinking water within 2 hours before going to bed.
7) Avoid alcohol and coffee, especially after dinner. Avoid drinking water within 2 hours before going to bed.
If proper medical treatment is not given in time, these patients are more likely to have difficulty urinating, urinary tract infections, urinary stones, blood in the urethra, urinary retention in the bladder, and cancer.
Vedacare is one of trusted Ayurvedic Clinic in Aundh Pune offers best Ayurvedic Treatment in Aundh Pune. Consult best Ayurvedic Doctor in Aundh Pune at vedacare.
020 4860 4039
10:00 - 14:00
17:00 - 20:00
Off No- 1, Sahil Apartment, ITI Road, Opp Jaihind, Parihar Chowk, Aundh, Pune-07