Ayurvedic Treatment For Gallbladder Stone-Pittashay Khade - पित्ताशय की पथरी
WHAT IS GALLBLADDER STONE?
The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ located below the liver in the upper right abdomen; it’s a built-in bag that stores bile juice and a green-yellow liquid that aids in digestion. When there is too much cholesterol in the bile juice, a gallbladder stone forms. A gallstone is a hardened deposit of digestive fluid in your gallbladder. Gallstones vary in size from person to person; they can be as small as a grain of sand or as large as a golf ball. Furthermore, some people only develop one gallstone, whereas others can develop multiple stones at the same time.
Save the gallbladder, avoid surgery, stay healthy.
The liver produces bile, not the gallbladder, and the bile duct transports it to the gallbladder. The gallbladder contains bile, a juice produced by the liver, and aids in the breakdown of fatty foods. When food reaches the duodenum, the gallbladder contracts to force the bile through the bile duct and into the duodenum, where it is released for digestion. Gallbladder dysfunction is indicated by the development of stones in the gallbladder.
The gallbladder is responsible for sending enough digestive juices at the right time and storing them at other times. Due to its excessive storage of bile due to obstruction in its contraction and diffusion, its density increases, and its bile formed and this bile converted into gravel. Since these stones are firmer than kidney stones, it takes a little longer for them to crack and come out. Nevertheless, under no circumstances should gallbladder removal be the option.
Gallbladder stones are a concretion of bile pigment, cholesterol, or a combination of the two.
The size of gallbladder stones might vary. It could be extremely little (1 mm) or extremely big (>3 cm) Stones of various sizes may be present on one individual.
Gallstones are a common gastrointestinal disorder in middle-aged adults. It is more common in women than in men. This is one of the few diseases, which increases with the modern diet and lifestyle. Cholesterol-rich stones are the more common of the two types of gallstones. Gallstones are a member of the group of body fat and abdominal fat, diabetes, and hypertension. In most patients, these stones are dormant. However, if it starts to bother you, it is advisable to seek medical advice without ignoring it.
What Causes Gallstones?
- Your bile contains an excessive amount of cholesterol.
- Your bile contains an excessive amount of bilirubin.
- Your gallbladder does not empty completely.
Symptoms and Signs of Gallstone - Cholecystitis
Gallstone symptoms can range from feeling no symptoms at all (mind blown), to mild and uncomfortable, to extremely severe, requiring immediate medical attention. If gallstones become lodged in a duct and cause obstruction, the following symptoms may occur:-
- Recurring pain beneath your right rib cage after eating.
- A persistent ache behind your right shoulder blade after eating.
- After eating a fatty meal, you may experience digestive upset such as pain, bloating and nausea.
- Right shoulder pain and swelling
- Vomiting and nausea
- A sharp pain in the upper right part of your abdomen.
- Ache between the shoulder blades
- Yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes (jaundice)
- High fever accompanied by chills
- Other digestive issues, such as indigestion, heartburn, and gas
If you have extremely severe symptoms, seek immediate medical attention: –
- Pain in the abdomen that prevents you from sitting or getting comfortable.
- Skin or eye discoloration (jaundice).
- Excessive vomiting or nausea that makes you unable to eat.
So, if you’re experiencing any of the mild and uncomfortable symptoms listed above, or if you’ve been diagnosed with gallstones, try Vedacare’s gallbladder flush to pass gallstones.
Can Gallbladder Stone Be Removed By Ayurveda?
It would certainly be more beneficial and wiser to rely on Ayurveda in such a case than to permanently cripple the digestive system by removing an important organ from the body at an unreasonable expense. Ayurvedic medicine can break down stones and take them out of through rectum.
There is a common misconception that there is no cure for this disorder without surgery, but 60% of the patients get gallstones with medication. This can be a very big mistake if the operation performed assuming that the medication is of no use.
If you’ve had an ultrasound and the gallstones are larger than a gumball, consult your doctor about surgery.
Side Effect of Gallbladder Removal
- Whatever food we eat must be digested. For digestion of food It requires good digestive juices and it needs a gallbladder to store good digestive juices. Removing the gallbladder causes continuous indigestion.
- Following gallbladder removal, you may experience loose or watery stools. Rerouting bile from the liver to the small intestine is required when a gallbladder is removed. Bile is less concentrated because it no longer passes through the gallbladder. The immediate effect is a laxative effect that can cause diarrhoea, but for most people, this will resolve on its own.
- Trouble in digesting food
- Infection of a wound
- Increasing discomfort
- Blood Clot
- Bile leakage or bile duct damage
- Tissue or organ enlargement (Hernia)
- A fever and diarrhoea
- Damage to a blood vessel or the bowel
- Heart issue
WHY NOT DELAY THE GALLSTONE TREATMENT?
Delayed treatment taken for gallstone can cause:-
- The size of the stone has an impact on the symptoms, Smaller stones have a tendency to produce pancreatitis or jaundice more frequently when they pass through the bile.
- Larger stones are known to increase the chance of developing gallbladder cancer and can block the neck of the gallbladder.
- Acute Cholecystitis
- Jaundice \ cholangitis \ sepsis
- Gallbladder cancer, Gallbladder inflammation
How Gallstone Treatment At Ayurveda Is Different?
Ayurveda has a very good and healing treatment for gallstones. In Ayurveda, each person considered different from the other, meaning that even if there are four patients with gallstones, their medication depends on each person’s Constitution, differences, characteristics, time of increase/decrease in physical symptoms, taste in food and drink, diet-thirst, from head to toe. Other complaints and their information, sleep-dream, cold-hot nature, heredity-illness on both sides of mother/ father and the mentality of the patient, etc. After careful study of the subject matter, the right medicine selected according to the nature and personality of the patient.
How Do You Dissolve Gallstones In Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is a holistic medical system that treats the underlying cause of gallstone disease rather than just the symptoms. Ayurvedic remedies improve your overall well-being in addition to treating symptoms. Unless you experience pain, you probably won’t seek treatment for gallstones. Gallstones can occasionally travel through your system undetected.
WHAT TREATMENT OPTIONS DOES AYURVEDA OFFER?
Gallbladder stones, according to Ayurveda, form when excessive Kapha food, such as fatty, heavy foods, combines with pitta and creates a highly sticky mixture. Vata, on the other hand, makes this combination dry up and shape it into the form of the stone.
The mainstays of the therapy are drugs that cleanse the liver, gallbladder and herbs that help the liver work again.
Arogyavardhini, Shankhavati, Phalatrikadi Kadha, Varunadi Ghrit, Kumari Asav, Punarnavasav, etc. like these medicines used. Any Medication must consume as per the advice of an expert doctor.
Immediate operation should optional except in extreme cases. Ayurvedic medicine helps in relieving Vomiting and abdominal pain caused by gallstones.
What To Do To Prevent Gallstones?
To keep the gall bladder in healthy balanced pitta is important.
It is important to eat on time in this disorder. To reduce appetite and nausea, it is beneficial to take a mixture of ginger-lemon juice and saindhav before a meal.
For breakfast, as well as around five in the evening, it is better to eat Lahya.
Taking proper medication for bile balance on the advice of a doctor.
Use boiled Drinking water.
The amount of oil-ghee in the meal (in cooking) should be in the right proportion so that it is moderately oily for frying, a little Desi ghee on the rice (this should be homemade ghee with butter).
Use of Cheese, coconut and peanuts in moderate.
Avoid foods with artificial colors, chemical preservatives.
It is better to avoid chili, sour curd, cabbage, cauliflower, tamarind, tomato, pineapple, fried foods, and fermented foods.
Use an appropriate amount of oil and ghee in the diet.
Avoid Foods like farsan, wafers, Vada pav.
Do not eat fried foods or fast food. Eat a salad every day.
Eat fruits like Sapota, Apple, Papaya, Orange, Citrus, and Banana.
Every 15 days, take 2-2 teaspoons of desi Ghee twice a day with hot water. On the fourth day, take a Virechan – purgative. This helps in dissolving gallstones.
Exercise regularly every day. Go for an hour’s walk every day. Bhujangasana, Dhanurasana, Paschimottanasana, Sarvangasana, Shalabhasana helps this seat.
020 4860 4039
Office No-1, First Floor, Sahil Apartment, Parihar Chowk, ITI Road, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra-411007