NETRA TARPAN - नेत्र तर्पण - NETRA BASTI
Netra means Eyes. The Eye is the main organ. A person who is blind, day, and night square measure identical, and this lovely world is of no use to him notwithstanding he possesses tons of wealth, therefore sincere efforts ought to be created by each individual to preserve his / her vision until the last breath of life.
Despite exceptional progress and advances in modern medicine, there are some limitations.
Ayurveda, the proven system of drugs provides valuable guidelines not solely in treatment aspects however additionally in preventive line.
Netra Tarpan Treatment is one of all the local therapy that if promptly used shows objective evidences of fantastic responses.
Netra Tarpana is an Ayurvedic treatment where warm medicated ghee is made to hold in eye tarpan yantra or mould-frame on the eyes for a specific time. It’s like eyes are bathed with ghee.
Netra Tarpan eye treatment is quite beneficial for the relaxation of eyes and the treatment of various ailments related to eyes.
Netra Tarpana has been used from ancient times in Ayurveda for improving the eyesight and is highly beneficial to people working late in front of computers and on the machinery affecting the eyes.
It is the most revered Kriya Kalpa extensively used in Netra practice.
It nourishes the eyes, improves & strengthens the Drishti Shakti.
Ayurvedic Netra Tarpan is a very effective, preventive & curative procedure in vataja & pittaja vikaras.
-: Netra Basti Vidhi :-
Netra Tarpan Method:-
Netra Basti eye treatment is carried out after examination of the patient.
before starting patient is subjected to light massage around eyes, face followed fomentation is done.
Netra Basti Procedure:-
Netra Tarpana should be carried out in the forenoon or the afternoon on an auspicious day after the food (taken by the patient) has been digested and after the head and the whole body of the patient have been treated with purification measures properly.
The patient is made to lay supine position in a good lighted, ventilated room free from dust & smoke.
Then the eyes are encircled with a firm, compact leak-proof pali (wall) made up of paste of powdered Masha.
Netra Basti procedure is also carried by using Netra Tarpan yantra- special goggles used to hold medicinal ghee this process is easy to conduct. Netra Basti at home is possible WITH help of this Netra Basti yantra
The patient is asked to close the eyes and over the closed eyes, Netra Tarpan eye drops made of Medicinal ghee liquefied in lukewarm water should be poured to the orbit, till the level of the tip of eyelashes. Freshly made dough rings are placed around the eyes, sterilized medicated ghee is gently poured onto the eyes while they are kept open.
The patient is asked to open & close the eye intermittently & steadily.
Ayurvedic Netra Tarpan Post Procedure:-
After retaining ghee for a stipulated period, the ghee is drained out through a hole made at the bottom of the dough wall, near the outer canthus of the eye, and the eye is irrigated with lukewarm water fomentation.
The Kapha which has already been stimulated by the potency of ghee should be eliminated by Nasya and dhoompana with the Kapha-suppressive drugs.
The patient is instructed to keep away from exposure to bright lights, wind, sky, mirrors, and luminous bodies.
Benefits of Netra Basti:-
- Netra Tarpana is a unique Ayurvedic treatment for the eyes.
- It relieves eye tiredness
- Improves eyesight with strengthening nervous system of eye.
- It is recommended for people who regularly work at computers, operate machinery, drive for long periods.
- Person suffering from tired, painful and sore eyes.
- Decrease spectacle number
- Benefit in effects on the eyes caused by diabetes and high blood pressure,
- Clearer color definition when seeing,
- Relief from aching and tired eyes.
- Dry eyes, crooked or deepening, dryness, tangled eyes, dryness, crooked eyelids,
- Eyes without tears, or excessive tears
- Dark circles under the eye area
- Eye lid hair loss
- Eye strain, eye pain, eyelash curling,
- Effects on the eyes due to TV, computer pollution, etc., red eyes,
- Frequent Ranjanwadi, blisters, dandruff, and
- Itching at the roots of the eyelid hairs,
- Increase in the number of eyes,
- Loss of vision and blurred vision,
Ayurvedic Eye drops are very useful in eye diseases. and maintaining good health of eyes
Netra Tarpan Indications:-
People who spend a lot of time at computers screen, people having blurred vision, eye infections, or generally tired and aching eyes. Burning in the eyes, Dryness in the eyes, Vata diseases in the eyes, Curved eyes, Conjunctivitis, Pain in the eyes, Watering eyes, Night blindness, Squinting, Myopia
Computer vision syndrome
- Dry eye syndrome
- Nonspecific corneal Disorders
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- All types of glaucoma
- Early cataract
- Degenerative disorders e.g. Age-related macular degeneration
- Refractive errors
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Hypertensive Retinopathy
- Optic Neuritis
- When a patient sees the darkness in front of eyes
- Dryness of the eyes
- Roughness of the eyes
- Stiffness of eyelids
- Falling of eyelashes
- Dirtiness of the eyes
- Deviated eyeball or squint
- In extreme aggravation of the diseases of the eye
- Injury/traumatic condition of eye
- Vata -pitta predominant diseases
- Difficulty in opening eyes
- Congestion of conjunctival blood vessel
- Sub conjunctival hemorrhage
- Referred pain in the eye or sphenoidal sinusitis
- Corneal opacity
Contraindications For Ayurvedic Netra Tarpan:-
On a cloudy day.
Extreme hot or cold seasons.
- In conditions of worries and anxiety.
- In conditions of tiredness and giddiness of eyes.
- In complications of eyes.
- In the condition of acute pain, inflammation, redness, etc.
- If the weather is very hot or very cold, if it rains a lot or if it is a bad day if there is an eye problem, as well as who has eaten a full meal.
- Fats, honey, synthetic poisons, water, etc. are consumed.
- If there is a new wound, which has been given vomiting, defecation, Basti.
- A pregnant woman or woman has just delivered.
- A person who has just had a cold, cough, asthma, fever, red eyes and severe pain, mucous discharge from the eyes, persistent stools, and sticky eyes are not treated.
Netra Tarpan Side Effects:-
If the Tarpan is not done properly, eyes become heavy, sticky discharge, stool, dry eyes, itching, darkening, increase in eye defects, etc.
There are problems. If the Tarpan is right, the above diseases will be eradicated, good sleep will be woken up on time, eyes will be clear, all colors will be clear, eyes will be calm and action will be quick, etc. Symptoms appear.
Book Your Appointment For
Netra Tarpan Treatment
020 4860 4039
Office No-1, First Floor, Sahil Apartment, Parihar Chowk, ITI Road, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra-411007