PATRA POTTALI SWEDA - पत्र पोटटली स्वेद
Patra Pottali Sweda is one in all the unique most effective types of swedana frequently used for pain relief.
In this treatment, Specific herbal leaves are used for the application of direct contact heat and thereby inducing perspiration.
Patra pinda sweda is used on any part of the body for healing treatment.
In Pind Sweda instead of rice fresh Herbal Leaves are used for making pind.
Patrapinda Swedana Preparation:-
- No specific preparation is required for the patient.
- This procedure could also be performed at any time of the day depending upon the need.
- The herbal leaves are cut into small pieces and then taken in a vessel of the round bottom. Medicated oil is added to this mixture. With continuous stirring, the leaves are then fried to make it plain.
- These fried leaves are used for the preparation of Pinda.
- In a vessel, oil is taken and is heated. These herbal leaves pinda are placed in the oil and moved continuously during the oil. Now the packs are ready for use in the sudation procedure.
- This pinda sweda maybe should be performed in Sitting Position or lying down position.
After Patra Pottali Sweda:-
- After the Therapy patient is asked to take rest in a chair for a while, about 15 minutes.
- Then the patient is asked to take a bath and to get a refresh.
- Any tiredness experienced during the swedana procedure will end soon after the hot water bath.
- For cleaning the oil in the body, the use of toilet soap should be discouraged.
- Ayurvedic ubtan or Bengal gram flour may be comfortably used to make the skin oil-free.
- After this therapy patient is asked to take light warm liquid food and rest in normal room temperature without fan /AC for a few minutes.
- He should avoid immediate exposure to the cold breeze, open-air, and contact with cold water.
Patra Pinda Sweda Ayurvedic Treatment Duration:-
- Patra Pinda Sveda is performed in a course.
- One course may involve 7, 14, 21 sittings.
- During this period swedana may be carried out regularly or on alternative days depending upon the requirement.
- 14 days course is ideal in normal individuals for the promotion of health.
- About one to two such courses are advisable in a year.
- In persons suffering from the illness, patients are subjected to courses of Patra Pind Sweda quite frequently depending upon the severity of illness and the response to the swedana treatment.
Patra Pinda Sweda Benefits:-
- The abhyanga carried out before the Pinda Sweda by its unctuous quality correct the imbalances of vata dosha.
- Patra Pinda Sweda helps in rectifying the morbid Kapha dosha.
- Therefore the Patra-pinda sweda is very much efficacious in such clinical conditions where vitiation of vata dosha is the predominant like arthritis.
- Lightness of the body
- Reduction of the pain & the stiffness
- Better mobility of the Joint
- Regression of the disease
- Increase in tissue mass & functioning of the organ.
- Beneficial in the vitiation of vata dosha.
- Alleviates the pain and swelling.
- Cures arthritis.
- Effective in disorders due to degeneration of bone.
- Effectively relieves pain in tendinitis.
- Useful in the treatment of muscle pull as well as strain.
- Cures low backache due to variant causes.
- Pain and swelling of synovitis remits when treated with Patra pinda sweda.
- Effective in the treatment of peripheral neuritis.
Patra Pinda Sweda Indication:-
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Varicose veins
- Vata vyadhi
Book Your Appointment For
Patra Pottali Swedan
020 4860 4039
77 44 82 88 22
Office No-1, First Floor, Sahil Apartment, Parihar Chowk, ITI Road, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra-411007