SHIRODHARA - शिरोधारा
Peace of Mind
- In today’s fast-paced world, increased work stress, awakening, competition, all these motives seem to increase the vata in the body.
- Shiro dhara is a specialised upkarma of panchakarma treatment used for nourishment of the brain & then to improve the functioning of the brain by reducing stress, improving sleep & memory.
- One of the preferred treatments in psychological diseases.
- At such times, many people use the Shirodhara to overcome that distorted atmosphere.
- Shirodhara is a simple but useful and effective treatment.
- Can be done as required without any prerequisites.
- Valuable in acute and chronic diseases.
- For Shirodhara the stream of oil, ghee, buttermilk, milk, or medicinal decoction, juice is held on the patient’s head from certain inches.
- The stream is expected to leave the center of the eyebrows in a continuous form.
- The use of Shirdhara is seen in various ailments, the medicine is taken according to the illness.
- In many chronic ailments, the symptoms improve after the onset of शिरोधारा.
- Hair fall
- Hair problems
- Facial paralysis
- Neurological disorders
- Psychological disorders
- Skin disorders such as Eczema,
- Psoriasis & Eruptions
- Atrophy of the brain
- Diseases of the brain
chronic stomach ailments
epilepsy (frequent fit)
menstrual complaints (PCOD)
Disorders have great benefits.
- Reduction of blood pressure
- Reduction in stress
- Induces sleep
- Improves memory
- Improves hair growth
- Improves the function of the brain
Sensitivity of the senses (strengthening of the senses and the senses)
Body heat decreases, sleep is restored.
Increase of stamina, Venus, Blood, etc
Dhatu are properly nourished
Improvement of the skin’s radiance, increase of body strength
The beauty of the hair (stops hair loss or hair growth)
The stability of the senses and the mind
Special lep is applied on forehead,
Eyes are covered with cotton &
It is performed using special shirodhara yantra to continuous pouring of medicine on the forehead and then allowing it to flow over scalp
Takradhara are called headaches that are done using the above method instead of Shirodhara oils.
Takradhara is planned for the following disorders.
- Dislocation of limbs
- Excess body heat
- Menopausal symptoms
Book Your Appointment For
020 4860 4039
77 44 82 88 22
Office No-1, First Floor, Sahil Apartment, Parihar Chowk, ITI Road, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra-411007